Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Works for Me Wednesday
Today is Works-For-Me Wednesday, and I've been struggling to come up with a tip. I decided to post a list of products that I use on a daily basis that really help me out:
1. Barkeeper's Friend - Fantastic for getting the grungies out of a yucky old cast-iron tub. This stuff starts cutting through the rust even before you scrub. Make sure you wear gloves, though - it's not good for sensitive or dry skin!
2. White Cloud diapers - I've tried every other diapering product on the planet, I think, and I've been happiest with White Cloud. And they're cheaper, too!
3. Oxi-Clean - I've posted about this before. Goes in every load of laundry, good for cleaning carpet stains and upholstery, too.
4. Thai Kitchen Pad Thai mix - great quick meal, much better than your average Hamburger Helper! And gluten-free, for anyone who has to avoid gluten. It's in the Asian section of the supermarket.
5. Bissel Healthy Home vacuum - I bought this vacuum when we got our new carpet a few months ago. It's fantastic! I love it! And I really love the power hand tool brushie thingie.
Hopefully next week I'll have a good idea for a full post, but this is what you get today! If you have a great household product recommendation, let me know!