Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Writer's Block

I really wanted to have a long, eloquent blog entry today, but find myself faced with writer's block. It seems ridiculous to be blocked about blogging; all I do is write about my life, anyway. I guess sometimes the daily routine seems a little too routine to write down. Let's see, today I woke the baby, fed the baby, cleaned up the baby, dressed the baby, played with the baby, cleaned up after the baby, put the baby down for a nap...and I did that cycle about three times. And I made stew. And cookies. And I shampooed the dining room carpet. See? Pretty monotonous stuff. I love what I do, but it's rarely interesting blog fodder!

No comments: