Here are my 5 for this week:
1. James - there are times when I think I must've married the most patient man on the planet. He is so helpful and so understanding and supportive during my difficult times. He is my rock, and reminds me that God is my Rock.
2. Wendy's silly sense of humor - nothing brightens my day like hearing baby chuckles when I pretend to feed her cereal to the cat.
3. Holidays - I love this time of year, when Thanksgiving is close and Christmas right after that. I love the decorating and baking and gift-giving. (I don't say "shopping," because I finished that in September.)
4. Weather - the variety God shows us is remarkable. Sure, bright sunny days are great, but if it never rained, we'd be living in a desert. I think those beautiful days would be monotonous and we'd take them for granted anyway. We had some very windy & stormy days this week, and now it's nice and sunny again. That variety makes us appreciate all of God's power & creativity.
5. Fenced-in backyard - after living with no fence in Jefferson City, I'm so thankful for our fence here! When it's cold or stormy and the dog has to go out, I can just open the kitchen door and just
I hope you can all think about your blessings today, and have a great weekend!