Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thankfulness

Just a quick note - we're away from home, and I'm typing this sitting in a Panera, so I'll be brief.

I wanted to express my thankfulness for my two good friends Tiffany and Sandi. We spent a great day together, and I enjoyed it wholeheartedly. It's not often you find people you can bare your soul to, and I feel that these ladies are closer to me than family. I love you both, and I had a great time today - thanks for the camaraderie. (Sorry, Tiffany, that's a Harding joke.)

2 comments:

Sandi said...

What were you doing in Panera when you should have been shopping at the store??? :) Just kidding.

I really enjoyed our day together, too. Thanks so much for hanging out!!

carrie said...

We missed you Sunday. Hope to see you soon.