Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Friday, December 21, 2007

Blessings...1-20


My friend Sandi brought my attention to a blog by one of her friends, Cheryl. Cheryl is on a mission to list 1000 blessings. I generally post a "5 for Friday" on my blog, but I think I'm going to take part in this challenge, to list 1000 blessings. These won't be in any particular order, except for #1 and #2. It will take several weeks, but what better way to thank and praise God than through weeks of reflection


1. James (There's so much I could say to show why he's #1...)
2. Wendy
3. Having family close by
4. Having food in the refrigerator and pantry
5. Friends, near and far
6. Modern technology, allowing me to stay in touch with loved ones far away
7. Iced Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks :-)
8. Indoor plumbing that WORKS
9. Baby wipes
10. Reliable transportation
11. PBS Kids' programming
12. Fenced backyard
13. Christmas cards, especially with pictures
14. Wendy has 5 great-grandparents still living!
15. Avery - our 6 year old nephew
16. My brother, Jeff, and his wife, Lisa
17. Our new niece or nephew somewhere in Ethiopia, waiting to be brought home
18. Freedom to assemble and worship our God
19. Reunions with good friends
20. Warm clothes

I'll leave it at that for today. If I post 20 blessings every Friday, I'll be done this time next year - what a challenge! Feel free to play along!

No comments: