Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Monday, January 21, 2008

5 places...

I was tagged by Carrie.

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share (choose 1):
5 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.

Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

I'll post 5 places, since my 100 Things post will be coming soon - stay tuned!

1. London/England in general. I spent a semester there in college, and would LOVE to go back for a few weeks to share with James and Wendy all my favorite things there.

2. Anchorage, Alaska, in the winter. James loves snow. I think Alaska is the most gorgeous winter destination in the world!

3. Anchorage, Alaska, in the summer. It's a totally different place in the summer, and equally gorgeous!

4. Southeast Turkey. James lived in Turkey for 5 years; I'd really like to see in person all the cool sites I've seen pictures of and heard stories about.

5. New Zealand. While we're dreaming, we might as well dream big. I'd love to see New Zealand; all the pictures and travel info I've seen make it look beautiful!

And now I'll tag Tiffany, Sandi, Carrie, Leslie, and Donna!

No comments: