Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ready or Not...

We're going to have the yard sale this weekend. Really. I mean it this time. After fighting rainy weekends for a long time, this weekend is supposed to be nice. We're planning to have it from 12-4 tomorrow and from 8-? on Saturday.

Am I ready for the sale? No.

Do I have everything sorted? No.

Do I have everything priced? Are you kidding? No.

I have a LOT of work to do today and tomorrow morning. Add to that the fact that my in-laws are "stopping by" on their way to Missouri, and I need to run an errand for my mom that will take at least two hours...

Sigh. Maybe I'll learn from this and not procrastinate next time. Maybe.

But I doubt it.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck!

Fresh Girl said...

Hope it goes well! I think we're having one the first weekend in June.

Holly said...

Praying for you!
holly