Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Question

I recently won a $30 iTunes card at Beachy Mimi, and I'm having a hard time deciding how to spend it. I know I'd like to save $10 for Casting Crowns' Christmas album that comes out on October 7th, but other than that, I'm open.

Do you have any favorite songs or artists I should check out?

Here are some of my favorite artists:
Casting Crowns
Brandon Heath
Billy Joel
Chicago
Harry Connick, Jr.
Matchbox 20
Newsboys
TobyMac
Journey
...and a bunch of other random stuff. Nothing wild, nothing too loud, nothing with bad or offensive lyrics.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all: Awesome. Secondly: I don't have any suggestions. What kind of music do you like?

Amy said...

Ever since I saw Movin' Out, I've been wanting to get the Billy Joel greatest hits. I also love Snow Patrol and they have a new one coming out...and I want the new Jason Mraz.

Carrie Brown said...

I think you would like Michael Buble. He is kind of like Harry Connick Jr...just a little more fresh and new...if you really like jazzy stuff.

Sheila said...

Hmm, how about: Jars of Clay; Steven Curtis Chapman; Lifehouse?

Eco said...

I have pretty eclectic music taste but here are my Christian music suggestions: Sara Groves, Bethany Dillon, Jill Phillips, Over the Rhine. Let us know what you pick!

Elizabeth Giger said...

Yael Naim. Very fun music. I haven't heard all of her stuff, though, so I can't vouch for ALL her lyrics. Just so you know! :)