- Sunday - starting to get sick. Make it to church & small group anyway, even without an afternoon nap.
- Monday - SICK. Girlie banished to her grandparents' house.
- Tuesday - a wee bit better. Go to grandparents' house to pick up Girlie. While there, Girlie dislocates her elbow again. Rush Girlie to doctor. All's well that ends well.
- Tuesday night - insomnia, hit with Random Stomach Bug of Doom.
- Wednesday - Girlie banished to her grandparents' house again.
- Thursday - a little better, still not fully functioning.
- Friday - spend the day working on writing for Inspired Bliss.
- Saturday - wrestle with WordPress for hours, trying to get things posted for Inspired Bliss.
- Sunday - Inspired Bliss reprieve, work on cleaning/organizing kitchen.
But today? Today, the Girlie and I are going shopping, and then meeting a friend for lunch. No deadlines, no big to-do list, no critical things that just have to get done. We're taking it easy today. We're even having leftovers for dinner, so I don't have to cook.
So tell me - how often do you give yourself a "day off"? What do you do?