And so, on that note, here is my to-do list for this week, in no particular order:
- Steam-clean dining room carpet. Again. Threaten cats within an inch of their lives.
- Take Wendy for a haircut.
- Schedule long-overdue 2-year pictures for Wendy. Hopefully get them done this week.
- Make Christmas card list. Order/make cards.
- Work on Christmas budget. Yuck.
- Make Christmas gift shopping list.
- Plan a rough Christmas baking schedule.
- Make grocery list for baking supplies & Christmas dinner supplies.
- Figure out how to fit everyone who is visiting into our tiny house.
- Generally work on straightening/cleaning house.
But I don't want to end on a downer - here's a cute picture of Wendy from a few minutes ago. She was really playing with her baby doll for the first time! She changed its diaper (even wiping its little vinyl bum!), then had me dress & swaddle it so that she could rock it to sleep. She's a good Little Mama!