Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
That's easy enough, so here we go!
- I didn't get my driver's license until after my freshman year of college. I was almost 19. I started learning to drive at 15ish, like everyone else, but then circumstances intervened & I just never got my license. I wasn't going to have a car, anyway, so I was in no real hurry.
- While I love my children, other children in my family, and my friends' children, I don't really like children in general. They can be cute, but are usually messy, loud, and/or annoying. Those are all things you can overlook when you have some connection to the child, but just a random kid - no thank you.
- I often have times when I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing in any area of my life. One of those times is now. I'd like to think I'm not alone in having times of zero confidence.
- I feel guilty sometimes for not using my costly education...but then I remind myself that my current job is the most important one I'll ever have. The pay stinks, but the benefits are out of this world.
- I've mentioned before that I struggle with anxiety attacks. Well, it's very easy for me to get panicky if I feel trapped, literally or figuratively. Whether it's in a small place or a situation I just can't wiggle out of, it's hard for me to keep my thoughts clear & do what I need to do.
- I was stepped on by a horse on my first day of equine clinics in vet school. It was more my fault than hers, but that sure didn't make it feel any better. Luckily she was a small-ish mare and it was more of a glancing blow than a full weight-bearing step.
- I read a story online today about a man in Massachusetts burning a large part of his house because he was melting the ice on the porch with a blow torch. It made me laugh out loud, and then immediately feel guilty. (But seriously, a blow torch??)