Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mom Song

I'm sure most of you have seen the following video, but in case you haven't, I thought I'd share:


Since Wendy is just 2, there are many things in that song that I don't say...yet. But here's what I DO say. Over and over. And over. Every day. Ad infinitum.

  • No jumping on the chair.
  • No climbing on the chair.
  • Chairs are for sitting.
  • No jumping on the couch.
  • No climbing on the couch.
  • The couch is for sitting.
  • Look at Mommy.
  • Do NOT smack Mommy!
  • Come here! I said, come here!
  • Do NOT make that sound. (referring to her supersonic shriek.)
  • Give it to Mommy.
  • Put that down.
  • Put that down, NOW.
  • Stop kicking.
  • It's time for night-night. No play.
  • Are you my sweetie?
  • WHAT do you have in your hair?? (Usu. cereal, ketchup, PB, or snot.)
  • Mommy loves her Wendy.
  • Do you need tickled??
I'm sure there are several other things I say a lot, but this list is pretty representative. As I look over it, I'm overwhelmed by how negative it is! I'll have to work on that!

No comments: