Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Makes Me Happy

On a day like today, I just need to spend some time outside.
Look at that sky! That blooming pear tree! I wish you could hear all the birds!


Happy Wendy feet. My girl loves the outdoors, too!


Happy Mama feet. Nothing like bare feet in green(ish) grass!


Happy Matilda, the outside cat, with 2/3 of my outdoor essentials.
(Sweet tea not pictured, but it was definitely present.)


She's the queen of her castle - and my heart.


Inspecting the first little caterpillar of the spring.


Giggling in the swing.

A good morning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were those red-painted toenails on those tiny feet? She's so cute!!

Jeni said...

They're bright pink toenails. She asked Grandma to paint her toenails last week, and Grandma has a hard time saying, "No." :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!

I'm still having a hard time believing it's spring. Thanks for the reminder. I'm off to paint my toes!

Allie said...

Wendy is just so cute! Love the playhouse picture!

LESTER said...

This does look like a very good morning. It is kind of cloudy and rainy here. Thanks for sharing the pictures.