Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Sunday, March 15, 2009

You may have noticed that I haven't been blogging much lately. It's not because of time constraints, or a busy schedule, or a self-imposed hiatus, or anything of that nature.

It's because my brain, it is empty.

Unless you want to hear a litany of pregnancy-related complaints.

(I'll just say this: I'm starting my third trimester, and could totally make my own Pepto-Bismol commercial. Nausea! Heartburn! Indigestion! Upset stomach! Diarrhea!)

(But I wouldn't make a Pepto-Bismol commercial, because it's not something you can take while pregnant, so there.)

Anywho. If at some point I have something worthwhile to share, I'll be sure and do that. Meanwhile, you can look forward to more random cute pictures of Wendy, and more pregnancy updates. We have an ultrasound on Thursday to see how little David is growing, and I'm hoping we'll get some good images this time.

No comments: