Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WFMW: Best Shampoo & Conditioner


I have good hair. I don't mean stylish hair, I mean good hair. Healthy hair. Thick hair. Most of that is genetic, and it helps that I almost never blow-dry or heat-style it. But something else that helps?

My favorite shampoo and conditioner.

The best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used.

It's my Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner.

I started using Dove shampoo & conditioner several years ago, and was pretty immediately impressed with the texture of my hair. It makes it shiny & silky, so much so that I keep touching it. (I even made James "pet" my hair to see how silky it was.)

I've been lured away from time to time by various other products, but they never keep my hair in the same kind of shiny, silky, healthy state. I always come right back to my favorite Dove products.

That's what works for me. For more tips & advice, go to Works-For-Me Wednesday at We Are THAT Family.

5 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

Thanks for the tip. I was standing in Walmart debating whether or not to buy it.

Now I'll give it a whirl!

:)

annies home said...

I have used the body wash before but never the other product you shared thanks for sharing

Buffie said...

I have some Dove shampoo at home, but I haven't tried it yet. I guess I'm going to have to dig it out and try it next.

Anonymous said...

I have long, thick, healthy hair, too. (Much healthier since I became a SAHM and quit heat-styling so much.) You're right...the Dove shampoo and conditioner is outstanding!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. There are so many choices, it is nice to have a great recommendation. I'll have to go get me some!