Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Thursday, July 23, 2009

David at 2 Months


WHOA!!

Guess who is two months old? David, that's who. He turned two months old on Monday, and cooperated by giving me several great expressions when I had the camera primed & ready. I'm glad I finally got good pictures of his sweet gummy baby grin. It makes me smile every time, even when I'm grumbly & exhausted at 2 a.m.


David went to the doctor for his 2-month check-up yesterday and got a clean bill of health - and some shots. He was NOT a fan of the shots - he turned positively burgundy, and pulled out his pitiful enraged-chipmunk chattering cry.

After getting a slow start due to our nursing problems, his growth has really taken off. (Thank you, Similac!) He's 23 1/2 inches long, and weighs 12 lbs, 14 oz. That puts him in the 75th percentile for both height and weight. Not bad, especially considering that the last time he was weighed, he was at the 25th percentile.

And no wonder my back hurts.

1 comment:

Hallie @ Moxie Wife said...

What a cutie! He's absolutely irresistible! I can't stand it! :)