Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Things I Wish I Didn't Know
1. Cat vomit comes out of deep-pile carpet much easier if you let it dry first. Gross, but true.
2. The Reese's candy bar that my husband put in my Christmas stocking this year has 3 servings per bar. Let's see, 200 calories and 12 grams of fat multiplied by 3 servings...
3. Speeding = breaking the law = sinning.
4. My daughter is getting old enough to remember some of my less-than-stellar parenting moments.
5. There is a method for stimulating a cow to pee. Been there, done that. Never, ever want to do it again.
6. The lyrics to "Ice, Ice, Baby." Seriously. That junk is taking up useful brain space.
7. There are mites living in my eyelashes. Yours, too.
8. Vitamin K-dependent clotting factors are II, VII, IX, and X. I will most likely never use that information again, but you could rouse me from a coma and ask me that question, and I would know the answer.
9. My daughter watches entirely too much television. (See #4, above)
10. "We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." Okay, I don't wish I didn't know that. I'm just showing off.
For more interesting Top Ten Tuesday lists, visit OhAmanda.com!
Blessings, Jeni at 5:00 AM