Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

I have always loved pictures. When I got my first digital camera, I took zillions of pictures...and they all stayed on the computer, never to be printed out and enjoyed. When I discovered Shutterfly, that all changed - I could print out whatever I wanted, from 1 picture to 100 pictures, in any size, and have them mailed right to my door.

Now that I have kids and I send pictures of them to family and friends for the holidays, I am loving their Christmas cards! They're simple to create, and the finished product is always impressive. They have over 700 designs, so even the pickiest person is bound to find something they like!

One feature I especially appreciate this year is the ability to sort the card choices by color. I have the kids' outfits already picked out for their Christmas picture, so I can go ahead and narrow down my selection. And eventually, when I get the picture taken & edited, I'll be able to choose & order cards & have them delivered in no time! Right now, I think this one is my favorite:



The kids' outfits are red and black with a touch of plaid here and there, so I think this design will look great! (Provided I can get them to be still long enough to get a good picture, anyway!)

Not in the market for Christmas cards? Here are some other great ideas:

Birthday invitations

Calendars (great for Christmas gifts!)

Thank You cards (I made beautiful TY cards for Wendy's birthday!)

If you are a blogger, you can get 50 free cards from Shutterfly! Click here to find out more!

No comments: