Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Monday, June 27, 2011

Our (Tentative) Curriculum Choices

I've put a lot of effort into finalizing our list for Wendy's kindergarten year, and I'm still not entirely convinced that my current list is what we'll end up using. Because this is our first year, we're trying out some things that may or may not work for us. Anyway, here's the list, in no particular order:
In addition to the schoolbooks themselves, there are various and sundry supplies to purchase - art supplies, paper, things to help us get/stay organized.

It's a little overwhelming.

So if you know of a way for me to earn about $300 quickly, in a legal and morally-upright manner, please let me know!

1 comment:

amber @ classichousewife said...

It looks like a great list!! So many of the things I have used or heard great things about. It looks like a good plan! =)