Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Techie Questions

For Mother's Day this year, James shocked me by getting an iPod classic. I've wanted one for a couple of years, since we don't have a good stereo. I had such fun importing all our CDs and making playlists with different themes.

My iPod classic is the 80GB version - enormous storage capacity. Which leads me to a few questions:
  1. How do I load photos on my iPod? There's got to be a way to do it, because there's a "photos" option on the menu.
  2. Can I download clips from YouTube? How? I'd love to get some of Wendy's favorite clips on there for entertainment at doctor's offices and such.
  3. What's the easiest way to play an iPod in the car? Our van has a CD player, but no iPod dock or anything like that.
I hope some of you can answer my questions. I've been Googling my little heart out, and haven't had much luck.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have the 20GB version that came out years before you could actually download tv shows so I'm not help. And while I do have the photo function, I haven't used that either. I did buy an adapter that just plugs into your car lighter and listen to my iPod using that. The one I have makes you tune your radio to a certain channel in order to "pick up" your music there.