Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WFMW: DVDs at the library

I love going to the library & checking out a big stack of books - but I seldom remember that they also have DVDs! When Wendy & I went to the library yesterday, we checked out two DVDs for her: The Wiggles' Cold Spaghetti Western and Thomas and Friends: Thomas' Sodor Celebration.

Check-out time for DVDs is usually shorter than for books; for our library it's one week instead of four weeks. There are also other limitations - only 4 out at a time, and they can't be checked out on a child's library card. These limitations are easily worked around, though, and checking out DVDs for free sure works for me!

For more tips & suggestions, visit Works-For-Me Wednesday at Rocks in my Dryer!

No comments: