Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Things I Love Thursday: Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes

I have loved disinfecting wipes since I first tried them several years ago. They are fantastic for quick cleaning, and are definitely convenient. The only drawback, in my opinion, is the fact that most disinfecting wipes aren't very sturdy. If you try to scrub with them, they shred & start to fall apart.

Then, prompted by a coupon, I tried the Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes. These wipes have a wonderful feature - one side has scrubby material! I was skeptical that it would really make a difference, but it does! It's wonderful! It's great for cleaning kitchen counters, but I use it most often for scrubbing the dried-off bits from the high chair. It also works very well on the powdered formula gunk that gets on the counter (because I'm messy) - that stuff gets moist & sets up like concrete, but these scrubby wipes take care of it in no time!
I still use my regular disinfecting wipes for most things, but if there's going to be scrubbing involved, I grab these wonderful Dual Action wipes. They're great!

For more product recommendations, visit The Diaper Diaries for Things I Love Thursday!

No comments: