Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Reading

Onion Rings and Dippin' Sauce / A Martha Heart: These look delicious! They'd be perfect for a game night.

Baked Kale Chips / Smitten Kitchen: I have kale in my fridge right now, waiting to be made into chips today.

Family-Friendly Picture Books
/ Thriving Family: I love picture books, and am going to look into some of their recommendations.

Animal Mix-Up Legos / I can teach my child!: David would love this game, and it would be something for him to work on while Wendy and I do school.

Where's the Grace? / Muthering Heights: A great post, a must-read for any mother who sometimes feels like she is spinning her wheels.

No comments: