Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Favorite People

I realize that it's pretty random to pop back onto my blog and post a picture that is over a year old, but, well, it's one of my favorites. I don't think I ever posted it here, but I should have!

This is at the top of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis. We were able to go up in the Arch last June, and I snapped this picture of James, David, and Wendy all looking out and down at the Mississippi River. It was one of my favorite days, with three of my favorite people.

Also, I love that James was wearing David in the Beco carrier. We still use the Beco from time to time; it was a wonderful investment and I highly recommend it!