Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Monday, September 17, 2007

Menu-Planning Monday, etc.

Wendy is finally better! I thought she might be starting to get better yesterday, but today she's pretty much back to normal. She's a little more tired than usual, but I can definitely use her naptime to catch up on stuff!

I had an embarassing Wal-Mart experience today. Ever been checking out and realize that you didn't quite have the funding you thought you had? It was awful...I felt like everyone in the store was watching...

The menus from this week will include several carry-overs from last week. With all the craziness last week, I just didn't get to several of the items.

Monday - leftover Creamy Pasta Primavera, from Kraftfoods.com (excellent!)

Tuesday - Chili Spaghetti, salad, sliced apple

Wednesday - Speedy Chicken Stir-Fry (Kraftfoods.com), salad

Thursday - dinner at Mom and Dad's for Survivor premiere

Friday - Layered Enchilada Bake (Kraftfoods.com), sliced apple

Saturday - Pizza

Sunday - Leftover buffet

1 comment:

DonnaMarie said...

I'm glad to hear Wendy's doing better. I know it's rough when you have a sick little one!