Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Monday, September 10, 2007

Menu Planning Monday

Some of my friends blog their weekly dinner menus every Monday. I enjoy reading their menus because it gives me ideas for new things to try. I'm going to start menu-planning Mondays to try and be better organized and minimize trips to the grocery store. You'll be able to tell from our menus that we like pasta!

Monday - spaghetti, salad, garlic bread

Tuesday - Kalamata-Lemon Chicken (bhg.com), salad, green beans, rolls

Wednesday - Creamy Pasta Primavera (kraftfoods.com), sliced apples

Thursday - Chili Spaghetti, salad

Friday - Chinese Takeout Lemon Chicken (kraftfoods.com), rice

Saturday - Chicken in Creamy Pan Sauce (kraftfoods.com), brussels sprouts, creamy noodles

Sunday - Leftover Buffet!

3 comments:

DonnaMarie said...

Yummy! I think I'm gonna have to visit kraftfoods.com to find a couple of those recipes - sound great!

LESTER said...

Hey Jeni! This is a great idea. I'm always wondering what to cook. Plus I'm not very good at it, so I need all the help I can get. We are so busy during the week lately with softball on tues, services on Wed, and kickball on thurs, this will help so much if I can get a menu nailed down. Good to see you on here. Great way to keep in touch with you guys!

DonnaMarie said...

I just had to tell you that I tried the Chicken in Creamy Pan Sauce... loved it! I accidentally added the entire can of chicken broth (14.5 oz.) instead of the 6 or 8 oz. the recipe called for. But I used the turkey baster to remove some of it, and other than that, it was great! :-)