Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Monday, November 26, 2007

And the Lousy Mother of the Year goes to...


OK, a big realization hit this evening, and I had to post about it. Wendy is 14 months old today, and she recognizes the packaging of a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. It's true. We had some leftover Halloween candy, and James has been doling it out to us (because if I was in charge, it would've been long gone.) He brought me a peanut butter cup after dinner tonight, and Wendy's eyes lit up. She ran over to me and immediately started doing the sign for "more."

*sigh* Gone are the days when I religously spooned cereal and super-healthy baby food into her mouth throughout the day. Now that she eats whatever we eat, our family diet needs major changes!

She must get her love of all things peanut-butter-and-chocolatey from me.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yes, I am just now posting on this. It has been a while since I have had a chance to look at blogs.

Anyway, I remember how James would still have his personal stash of Halloween candy at Easter time! :0

Unknown said...

I'm having fun reading your older posts today! :-)

I am SO afraid that this will be me soon. I love having my chocolate stash and for now, I can dig into it in front of the baby. But I realized this week that I need to change my eating habits or she's gonna have a sweet tooth like her momma!