Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Monday, November 26, 2007

Menu-Plan Monday


I hope everyone had a good and restful Thanksgiving! We had a great time, eating too much, watching too much TV, and staying up way too late. It was fun. I'm very glad our Christmas shopping is already done, but I don't think Santa has quite finished his list yet. I'm sure he will soon; he's not a last-minute kind of guy.

I haven't done any of our decorating yet. Normally I do it right away, on the Friday after Thanksgiving. This year, though, we have a toddler in the house, and I know the tree is going to be an awful temptation for her. I'm in no hurry. We'll get it all up sometime in the next couple of weeks. (I can just imagine how a Christmas tree looks through her eyes - a tree, indoors, covered with colorful sparkly lights and dangling toys - of course she's tempted!)

The menu for this week is very basic. I'm dealing with a cold and a very limited budget here, so don't expect anything exotic!

Monday: Macaroni & Cheese with tuna & vegggies

Tuesday: Spaghetti

Wednesday: Chicken Noodle Casserole

Thursday: Survivor Night at mom & dad's

Friday: Cream soup of some sort (will find a recipe later)

Saturday: Eggs, Bacon, Hash browns, Biscuits

Sunday: Leftovers

No comments: