Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Struggling

So today is Tuesday. It's bright and sunny outside, looks like a gorgeous fall day, but I'm struggling with depression. Again. I've been seeing the black cloud looming for several weeks, but have manage to avoid it...until now. I've battled it time after time, and it decided to rear it's ugly head again. I always wonder why someone as blessed as I have been would ever feel depressed, but maybe it's just proof that it's a chemical thing, not enough serotonin in my little brain. Medication helps, but due to our family planning situation, it would be much better to muddle through without resorting to the Zoloft again.

Do any of you struggle with depression? I know it's probably more common than most people realize, but sometimes I think I'm the only one, and the rest of the planet is OK. You know? Like I'm the only one who doesn't have the motivation to do anything other than the basic Wendy care. So please pray for me that I can kick this soon.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Would you mind if I put this on my blog in the prayer request section? Even if not, I will be praying for you!

carrie said...

I will keep you in my prayers. May God uplift you in this time of need. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know!!

Sandi said...

Jeni, I'm so sorry that you are dealing with depression. I have had mild depression off and on, and I am close to many people who have suffered from it more seriously.

I will try e-mailing you soon with some thoughts. May God give you peace and help you through each day!