I did better this week, accomplishing 2 of the 5 things on my list. I consider that a success, especially since Wendy was sick for several days and we were all sleep-deprived. The most important thing is that I was able to resume daily Bible study. So far, so good.
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Make the transition from disposable to cloth diapers! We've ordered the cloth diapers, and they should arrive in the middle of the week. I'm excited and apprehensive. If we can make it work, it will really help out my monthly grocery budget!
2. Make first batch of homemade laundry detergent. I found a recipe online, and found the ingredients at Kroger. I'm going to give it a try - if it works as well as the reviews indicate, this will be another source of big savings for my grocery budget.
3. Hang dining room valance. I'm going to keep including this until it gets done!!
4. Get house completely clean. I mean the downstairs; the upstairs is a whole different problem. I've had a lot of trouble keeping to a housecleaning schedule, because I'm not starting with a clean house. I think if I can just get it clean, I can probably keep it clean as long as I stick to the schedule.
5. Organize linen cabinet. It's all a big jumble!
Another slim-pickin' week! Next week should be much better.
Monday - leftover pulled pork, potato-corn cakes, peas
Tuesday - oven-fried chicken, green beans, brown rice
Wednesday - tuna casserole
Thursday - dinner at Mom & Dad's, TBA
Friday - meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas
Saturday - chicken spaghetti casserole
Sunday - leftovers