Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Insomnia

Do you ever have one of those nights? You know, when you just can't sleep? Just can't lay still? Can't stop thinking?

I spent all of last night flopping around in bed like a fish out of water, thinking, "If I fall asleep now, I'll still get six hours...five hours...four hours..."

And then I gave up. Inevitably, I'll be perfectly sleepy and ready to go back to bed about ten minutes before Wendy wakes up.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Giger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Giger said...

With your insomnia and my achy legs, we can just be bleary-eyed and groggy together all day today! :)