Here are the things I'd like to accomplish this week:
1. Get back to my daily personal Bible study. It's been weeks. And I had only been doing it for a couple of weeks at that point, so it wasn't really a habit yet. I'm planning to take my quiet time when Wendy first goes down for her nap.
2. Hang dining room valance. We've only been in our house for a year and a half - it's about time I put up the valance. I've had it for months. All I need to do is iron it and hang the rod.
3. Clean out fridge, microwave, and oven. If I wouldn't be totally shamed at my level of housekeeping, I'd post pictures - seriously, it's icky.
4. Clean our room. We've got this gigantic old wall unit thing in our bedroom. It's huge. It used to live in our living room and hold all of our TV stuff, pictures, games, puzzles, CDs, and stereo equipment. Like I said, it's a big piece of furniture. In our current house, it works best in our bedroom, but it's definitely a clutter-catcher. I need to clean it out, sort through the stuff, and get it organized.
5. Sort Wendy's clothes. It would be good to know where she stands on 2T things, so that I can shop sales for next winter's clothes. I'm going to try to cut back on the sheer volume of her clothes, so I need to have a good idea of what she's already got.
Meals for this week:
Wednesday: Chicken & Shrimp Jambalaya
Friday: Beef Stroganoff, green beans
Saturday: Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad
Sunday: Breakfast for lunch - hard-boiled eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, fruit. Yum!