Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Who said that?

Have you ever felt like God was trying to tell you something? Well, James and I have been trying to figure out our tight financial situation. We were discussing it this morning on the way to church, and about how it might be necessary for me to work outside the home for a short while - something we DON'T want to have to do.

We get to church, and my parents hand us a check that we weren't expecting.

There's an announcement in the bulletin for a potential bring-Wendy-along temporary kind of job.

And the lesson? About financial stewardship.

Hmm. I think we have some thinking and praying to do.

And I think, just maybe, God was tapping on my shoulder, and whispering in my ear, "TRUST ME."

5 comments:

Nichole said...

Wow. That's incredible! And wonderful!

LESTER said...

It's funny and wonderful how things happen like that.

DonnaMarie said...

I've had a few "tap on the shoulder" moments in my life, too! Aren't they wonderful reminders of Who is truly in control?! God is so good!

Holly said...

I can testify that He is working it all out. He has and will continue to provide for every single need. (for us, too)

Love you friend!
holly

Jill said...

I love it when God does stuff like that. He is amazing!