Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Monday, April 28, 2008

Four Weeks Old

Okay, this has nothing to do with the kittens, but let me share this piece of advice: if you are unloading the dishwasher, and your 19 month old is behind you in the kitchen, and you hear her say, "No, no, no..." it's best to see what she's doing right away. She just might be playing in the trash can.

Moving on to gratuitous kitten pictures! The little beasties are 4 weeks old today, and are just about at my favorite stage of kittenhood. Big round eyes, big round heads, big round bellies...they're just so cute! They've started grooming, playing, and even eating canned food - Matilda's doing a great job with them!

Here are Matilda and Bailey:


Charlie, Mickey, and Glenda's nose. This was as I was waking them up for a little photo shoot:


They are all very, VERY active now. I knew I would have trouble getting a good picture, so I piled them all on top of the cat condo, hoping to at least corral them for pictures.

Take 1:


Take 2:


Take 3: (Glenda is not climbing up, she's falling off!)


Take 4:


That's all I could get this morning. I'm going to try to have my camera more available to get better pictures, maybe when they're very sleepy. Charlie and Glenda are going to live with my parents in a few weeks (YAY!) but Mickey and Bailey still need homes - please let me know if you're interested!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Awww... they are so cute!! Wish you could get them to Colorado :)

How is BG going? I have just started wk. 5. Let's email soon and talk about what we're learning ok?

Oh and recipes! Send some when you can for the new blog...take your time, I know what having a little one is like--Sydney just turned 20 months. And "no" is her favorite word.

Amy said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I still love the black and white kitten. I hope they all find good homes.