Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Friday, August 29, 2008

...And Then I Took A Nap

One of the joys of living near Nashville is that you're bound to have friends from college who live in the area. Wendy and I were able to meet up with my friend Leah and her crew today for lunch and a little shopping.

Leah has beautiful twin girls, who are two years old. She is also babysitting a nice boy named Luke, who is also two years old. Then there is my Wendy, who is almost two years old.


(L to R, Luke, Braelyn, Wendy, and Charlotte)

Wendy and I had a great time, and we look forward to playing together sometime soon. Wendy is currently been napping almost 4 hours, and I just got up after a 2-hour nap.

And also? That Pizza Hut where we had lunch may never be the same.

1 comment:

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

What fun! I love getting together with friends who have little ones near my daughter's age, so that she gets to play too!

Take care,
Steph