Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Friday, November 7, 2008

At least The Office was good.

Yesterday was not my best day.

I've been trying to get away from the whiny, complaining rut I had fallen into - it's so easy to get in that mode, especially during the first trimester, especially when you have a blog where you can write whatever you want. I've been trying to broaden my focus, move on, and write and talk about bigger things.

And then, Wednesday night, I forgot to take my Unisom. If I had any doubts that the Unisom helps with my nauseousness, those doubts are now erased. I won't give you the gory details, but I will say this - I think, in all of yesterday, I managed to keep down 5 apple slices and 2 saltines. (You have no idea the grossness I've just spared you - I typed three or four sentences here & deleted them, thinking, "Nah...that's just TMI.")

James took Wendy over to spend the night at her grandparents' house, because I was feeling particularly weak & puny. I took my Unisom (you better believe I took it!!) and was asleep by 9 p.m. I had about 10 hours of sleep last night, not counting all of the getting up to pee, and I'm feeling MUCH better this morning: still a little weak, but my stomach feels perfectly settled, and I'm craving pumpkin bread.

If you're the praying sort, I'd really appreciate some words on my behalf. That I would feel better very quickly, and if not, that I'd figure out a way to deal with the sickness without becoming incapacitated. Thank you!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh Jeni! I am glad you got a better night sleep last night! Hang in there!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry you have to deal with all that ickness. But, like you've said before, it will all be worth it in May.

And yes, The Office was good last night!