- I should hear back about my glucose tolerance test sometime today.
- Christmas shopping is done. YAY. Waiting for the nice UPS man to deliver the rest of the gifts, so I can have one big marathon wrapping session.
- I spent nearly $100 on stocking stuff yesterday. Yikes. I was buying for Wendy, James, my brother, my sis-in-law, and my nephew. When stuffing stockings, adults are much more difficult. And the $1 section at Target was pretty much empty - that's what I get for waiting until right before Christmas.
- Santa will be good to Wendy this year, but not TOO good. We don't want her to grow up getting gifts in excess; most of the things she's getting this year are ones we saved from last year.
- I realized I will have to be sneakier next year. Wendy is already very observant; after another year, she'll be able to read through my code-words & find my hiding places.
- Jumping Bean is definitely moving now. Not regularly, not all the time, but little bumps & jumps here & there. We should have our BIG ultrasound in less than 4 weeks. YAY!
- On Thursday & Friday last week, we had a great reunion of college friends - my roommate, our suitemate, and their hubbies & children. We all stayed up WAY too late, ate WAY too much, and talked and talked and talked. They're just about my favorite people on the planet. (Also - a seven year old, when cooped up indoors for 48 hours due to rainy weather, becomes extremely annoying. Even when she's trying to be good.)
Monday, December 22, 2008
News of No Consequence
Alternate Title: I Have Nothing Important To Say, And So I Shall Make A List.