Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Quick Request


Yay. It's that time. Tomorrow morning, I get to take my first glucose tolerance test of this pregnancy. I'm only not-quite 16 weeks, but since I had gestational diabetes when pregnant with Wendy, I get to be tested early. And then again later. And then probably once more. Yay.

If you think of it, say a quick prayer for me - first that I'm able to drink the awful stuff (fruit punch flavor this time - ICK), that I'm able to keep it down, and that the results are normal.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

Just saw your update on Twitter -- I'm doing the blood glucose test tomorrow morning too! I'll toast my orange drink to you and say a prayer. :)