Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jumping Bean

This Friday, Jan. 23rd, at 8:15 a.m. is what I've been waiting for the whole pregnancy. It's the BIG ultrasound. Of course, we're hoping that all signs point to a healthy baby. We want to see that little heart beating away, we want to see those legs & arms flail about, and we want to see all kinds of development since our last ultrasound two months ago.

But what I'm really excited for? We want baby to show us those privates!!!

This is no time for modesty.

There's a poll up at the top of my sidebar so you can vote for what you think we're having. I just knew that Wendy was a girl; I'm not as sure with this one, but I'm leaning toward a boy.

Come back Friday afternoon for the big reveal of the baby's sex & name!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck! I have had five babies, and my last one denied us that "private peek" at the 20 week U/S. However, I had had complications with his pregnancy, and two U/S were done before that and at 15 weeks we were able to hear we were having another son. A

Anyway, all that to say that your little blessing does show his/her stuff for you.

Amy said...

I'm so excited, I can hardly wait!

Jeni said...

I'm surprised that almost everyone thinks the baby is a boy! We'll see - hopefully!