- I GAINED 4 pounds!!! This is the first time, in my total of 15 months of pregnancy experience, that I've ever gained weight. Until now, I've always lost weight.
- My blood pressure was good! I have a serious white-coat problem, and my blood pressure is usually quite high at my check-ups but normal at home. Today it was good for my check-up!
- Baby David's heart rate today was 130, nice & strong & easy to find.
- I'm only measuring 3 weeks larger than normal this time. With Wendy, I measured 8 weeks too big for the whole pregnancy.
- My OB is now talking about doing the C-section between 38 and 39 wks, instead of at 37 weeks, like we had originally discussed. It'll be better for Baby David's lung development, I know; I do still have concerns about going into labor & rupturing.