I won't call these "resolutions," but rather things I would like to accomplish in 2011. These aren't in any particular order; I'm not sure what I'll tackle first!
1. Get the kids' bedroom moved upstairs.
2. Set up the playroom/schoolroom downstairs.
3. De-clutter wherever possible.
4. Paint the bathroom.
5. Paint the kitchen.
6. Strip & repaint old porch swing.
7. Paint porch railing.
8. Establish a regular Bible study schedule.
9. Establish a regular exercise schedule.
10. Take more pictures.
11. Do something creative every day.
What's on your list this year?