Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaBloPoMo 2011


I've decided to participate in National Blog Posting Month, known as NaBloPoMo, again this year. I've tried it in the past with limited success, but I'd really like to get back to writing regularly. I'm not sure what I'll write about.

A list of possible topics:
  • Thanksgiving traditions
  • Thanksgiving recipes
  • Teaching kids about Thanksgiving
  • Homeschooling updates
  • Anecdotes about the kids
  • Interview friends/fellow blog writers (email me if you're interested!)
  • Anything else that comes into my very-distracted brain
Doesn't that sound exciting? I'm sure you can hardly wait.

Questions about NaBloPoMo? Here's there list of FAQ.

No comments: