1. Christmas is... great!
2. In memories, what was the best part of your Christmases past?
Having my Dad read "Twas the Night Before Christmas"
3. Was Santa ever good to you? [describe how and what]
Oh, yes. Santa brought me a proposal one year!
4. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or both?
Christmas Day. Before Wendy, we opened gifts whenever our shopping was done!
5. Is there something you make each and every year? [craft or recipe]
6. What is your favorite five Christmas songs/hymns?
Hark the Herald Angels Sing
Joy to the World
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
Jingle Bell Rock
Oh Santa (Veggie Tales)
7. Is there a new tradition for Christmas since your childhood days?
When James and I got married, we started exchanging one ornament every year, to make our tree special.
8. Describe one of your Christmas trips. [whether it's across town or across country]
Last year we had our first "family" Christmas. We opened presents here, and then went to my parents' house for brunch and more presents.
9. Do you have a special Christmas outfit to wear for the day?
Nothing special. But Wendy does!
10. Have YOU or any of your family members sat on Santa's lap?
11. What is/or will be on your Christmas tree this year?
Our special ornaments, colored lights, and bows. I like the tree to look pretty much the same every year.
12. Do you/or have you decorated your yard for Christmas?
Not this year. Not enough extension cords. We used to really deck out our house in Missouri, and it was very pretty.