I started taking part in the "One Thousand Gifts" list back in December, and I think some of the biggest ones are the ones I listed first, but I've thought of some other biggies. I'll continue this week with 21-40.
21. A God who rejoices with us in good times, and mourns with us in bad times.
22. The hope of heaven that we all have through Jesus Christ.
23. Church families that bond together in hard times and support the hurting.
24. Infant Motrin & Tylenol (Wendy's sick again)
25. Christian women, especially mothers, who blog. They give me so much inspiration!
26. Binkies. We'll have to wean Wendy soon, but not until she feels better!
27. The Blankie. Not much comforts my girlie like her blankie.
28. Washing machines
30. Hot ham & cheese sandwiches :-)
31. Chocolate cake
32. Lost on DVD
33. Snuggly kitties
34. Friends who love the Lord
35. Veggie Tales
36. Casting Crowns - their new CD, The Altar and the Door, has really touched me.
37. OxyClean spray
38. Having a very handy husband (aka my resident engineer!)
39. Shelter when it's cold/hot/snowing/raining/windy
40. Food in my pantry, freezer, & refrigerator, even if it's not what I really want to eat at the time.