Sunday, February 10, 2008

You LIKE Me...


...okay, well, Nichole does, anyway! She has given me the Excellent Blog award! I'm so flattered! I have a long speech prepared, but I'll spare you and just keep it to myself. The fun thing about this award is that I get to pass it on! So here goes...

I will give the Excellent Blog award to:

The Queen B (I know you just got this award recently, but I've really enjoyed your humor and recipes!)




I've really enoyed reading these blogs on a near-daily basis. So congrats, y'all, and pass the award along!

3 comments:

CrownLaidDown said...

Thank you SO much, Jeni!

And yes, I DO like you!!
In His Joy,
holly

Susan said...

Thank you so much, Jeni! I DO, I really DO like you!

Grossman Family said...

Dear Jeni,

I am so appreciative of your award and encouragement in giving it to me.

I can't wait to read more on your blog too.

Love,

Caroline