Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Attention K-Mart Shoppers!!!


If you have a toddler and a local K-Mart, you should go there immediately and buy some jeans! Seriously!

I went to K-Mart today to look for jeans for Wendy. We've had trouble getting jeans to fit her since we switched to cloth diapers. Most jeans fit fine in the waist & length, but didn't have enough room through the seat for her bulkier cloth diaper. I had purchased some at K-Mart last fall that are perfect.

I found the same jeans there today. Regularly priced at $5.99, which is certainly cheap. On sale for - get this - 4/$10.

Get that?

Jeans. $2.50 apiece.

I got her five pairs. Another of the 2T, and two each of the 3T and 4T. I may go back and get more.

They aren't the cutest jeans in the world, but they're perfectly fine. They're actually labelled as toddler boy jeans, but there isn't anything inherently masculine about them. We may add some appliques or embroidery or something later.

Jeans for $2.50.

I just had to spread the word.


No comments: