But it's been nothing like this third trimester of pregnancy.
Here's last night as an example:
- 10 p.m. - about to get ready for bed, but legs are very twitchy due to pregnancy-related Restless Legs Syndrome. Hard to relax.
- 10:30 p.m. - in bed, thinking about all the things I still need to do before we have David next week.
- 10:45ish p.m. - asleep
- 11:15 p.m. - bathroom break
- 12:00 a.m. - bathroom break, heartburn, move out to the couch, have trouble falling back asleep, more twitchy legs
- 12:30 a.m. - asleep
- 2:30 a.m. - bathroom break, awake for about an hour, more twitchy legs, hot flashes
- 5:00 a.m. - wake up with headache, try to go back to sleep
- 7:00 a.m. - "Mommy, yous seepin?" The day begins.
I know that I won't get much sleep when David comes, since I'll be nursing & taking care of him, but for goodness sakes - at least the sleep I get will be good!