Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook RSS BlogLovin' Peace & Carrots Peace & Carrots Home About Me Contact Me Homeschooling Books Recipes Image Map

Friday, January 15, 2010

Family Friday: Chillin'

I've been looking forward to Family Friday all week long! We had a great time with my brother, sister-in-law, her brother, and our nephew last week; they're among my favorite folks for general hanging-out. This week will be just the four of us, our little core family. We've had a hard, long week and really need to spend some time together!

For dinner, we're going to make pizza together. Wendy's never helped make pizza, and she'll really enjoy it! We're also going to make ice cream sundaes, to go along with our movie:

We really enjoyed the first two Ice Age movies, and we haven't seen this one yet. We're hoping to get a few laughs out of it.

********************
Sweetness:

Sometimes I get a glimpse of the baby I knew in the big girl who has taken her place.

********************

Have a great weekend! Spend time with your loved ones, and if you write a Family Friday post, let me know!

No comments: